Gondwana Choirs invites choral educators of all ages and levels of experience to step behind the rehearsal room door and get to know their artists, their expertise and their passion for their area of specialty, in small one hour interactive zoom classes from the comfort of home.
The weekly 1 hour workshops are limited to 30 participants, and are held via Zoom meetings, encouraging direct interaction and questions. Topics include:
• Lyn Williams & Amandine Petit: young singers to choral artistry
• Naomi Crellin: The world of jazz singing
• Paul Jarman: Share the journey – around the world as an Artist in Residence
• Suara Indonesia Dance: An introduction to Achenese sitting dances and songs
• Connor Malanos: Beatbox Education
• Sam Allchurch: The changing male voice
• Sally Whitwell: Composing for choirs: teaching practical processes of choral creativity
Each online workshop counts as 60min of NESA (NSW Educational Standards Authority) accredited professional development for Proficient Teachers. If you wish to claim the time, please remember to supply your NESA Accreditation Number when purchasing.