This weekend, the Sirius Chamber Ensemble presents the first of its 2014 concert series which will include three evening concerts and smaller recitals throughout the year.
This weekend’s concert Hungarian Dances and Songs will be in a new venue – the Glebe Café Church Space – an intimate and relaxed venue with excellent acoustics and relaxing lounges, where BYO food, drinks and alcohol are welcome. Tea, coffee and refreshments will be available.
The programme includes:
- Bartok Contrasts for violin, clarinet and piano
- Ligeti Six Bagatelles for wind quintet
- Bartok Romanian Dances for violin and piano
- Kovacs Sholem-alekhem, rov Feidman! for clarinet and piano
- Farkas Four Antique Hungarian Dances for wind quintet
Tickets: Adults $30 / Concession $20 / Child $10